torstai 24. syyskuuta 2009

Quizzz

Nappasin tämän jostain blogista jokunen aika sitten:

1. Things you cannot leave the house without:

my phone, lipsil lipbalm and a book or earphones for my phone's radio

2. Favorite brand of Make Up:

Essence is my number 1 at the moment but If I had the money I'd like to get some more MAC

3. Favorite flower:

Forget-me-not and roses

4. Favorite clothing store:

H&M and New Look, oh how original!

5. Favourite perfume:

Gloria by Cacharel or my new favourite G from the Harajuku Lovers line

6. Heels or Flats:

I'd love to able to wear heels more but in reality I love comfy shoes

7. Do you make good grades:

Like at school, yeah I'd say so

8. Favorite colors:

Green, purple and black

9. Do you drink energy drinks:

Never, can't stand them...

10. Do you drink juice:

not really, water is always a good choice

11. Do you like swimming:

If the water is warm enough, when I was little I could spend a whole day in a lake at summer :)

12. Do you eat fries with a fork:

nope, I'm a slob

13. Favorite moisturizer:

A-derma's Exomega from pharmacy

14. Do you want to get married later on in life:

Like right now would work for me...

15. Do you get mad easily:

Too easily... it depends, sometimes I can be calm as a buddha

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

It's the perfect time for that around Halloween right! I have a thing for abandoned houses...

17. Do you have any phobias?

Flying is the worst!! I try to get along with spiders but it's not always easy

18. Do you bite your nails?

NEVER!!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

I hope not, none I'm aware of.

20. Do you drink coffee ?

At this very moment, only Finnish coffee though, french coffee is toxic!

Ei kommentteja: